Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
We are under Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with IARI for Wheat, Paddy and Gladiolus for following varieties:
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University popularly known as HAU, is one of Asia's biggest agricultural universities, located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is named after India's seventh Prime Minister, Choudhary Charan Singh. It is a leader in agricultural research in India and contributed significantly to Green Revolution and White Revolution in India in the 1960s and 70s. It has a very large campus and has several research centres throughout the state. It won the Indian Council of Agricultural Research's Award for the Best Institute in 1997.
We are under Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with HAU for Wheat variety WH-1105.
Government of India with the assistance of the State Government established the biggest multi-campus university at Jabalpur, in the heart of India, named after the architect of modern India, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru based on the recommendations of Radhakrishnan commission (1949) on the concept of establishment of Agricultural University. An approach was envisaged to narrowed down the gap between the experts and farmers through Joint Indo-American Team on Agricultural Research and Education in 1954- 55 and 1959-60 on the patterns of Land Grant Colleges of USA. On October 2, 1964, Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (JNKVV) was inaugurated by the then Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting Smt. Indira Gandhi.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) established the National Reserch Centre on Rapeseed-Mustard (NRCRM) on October 20, 1993 and redesignated it as the Directorate of Rapeseed-Mustard Research (DRMR) in February 2009 to carry out basic, strategic and applied research on rapeseed-mustard. Besides, generating basic knowledge and material, the Directorate is also engaged in developing ecologically sound and economically viable agro production and protection technologies. The Directorate has the responsibility of planning, coordination and execution of research programmes through wide network of 11 main, 12 sub- and 22 verification centres across the country to augment the production and productivity of rapeseed-mustard. A multi disciplinary and multi-location research programme on rapeseed mustard under the banner of All India Coordinated Research Project on Oilseeds headed by a full time Project Coordinator (Oilseeds) was started by the ICAR at New Delhi in April 1967.
U.P. Seed Grower Association popularly known as UPSGA, With the aim of providing end to end solutions (right from field to market) to farmers, the UPSGA team comprises of highly qualified and experienced personnel in the field of Soil Technology, Horticulture, Self-sustainable & Need-based farming and Organic Farming. Their goal is to revive the current agriculture sector in the northern states of India where farming may benefit from latest technologies and research & development. UPSGA targets to improve land profitability and hence increase revenue generation for Land owners, farmers and farm labourers. Other focus areas include maintenance and augmentation of fertility, and improvement of farms' condition, so that long term profitability can be achieved in all aspects.
Bhureka Agro Products Private Limited was established in the year 2008. It deals in agricultural products like seeds, pesticides, bio-fertilizers and processed food products.
Bhureka Agro Warehouse was esatblished in the year 2012 located at village bhureka for scientific storage of farmer produce like wheat, paddy, barley, mustard etc. It has a capacity of 2500.00 MT.